Manager of Customer Success at RingCentral
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. We're the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and we're looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, CO or Belmont, CA
At RingCentral, our Customer Success Managers serve as the owner of the post-sales relationship with our most valued and high-profile customers. If you join our team, you will assume a very strategic and highly visible role within the company and will focus on four key areas: adoption, retention, customer satisfaction and revenue growth. As a manager in Customer success, you will be the leader, coach, quarterback, mentor and advisor for your CSMs. You will be part of the leadership team, driving innovation in our Customer Success practice
- Manages Majors West CSM team, delivering an exceptional customer experience through your team.
- Achieve adoption, revenue growth, retention and margin goals.
- Coach and develop team members.
- Lead global process improvement to drive efficiency and deliver more value to our customers.
- Participates in RingCentral management efforts to maintain high morale, low attrition, and excellent teamwork.
- Measures team performance on a regular basis to ensure trends are quickly understood and efficiency / efficacy of the team is optimized.
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for RingCentral's most valued customers
- Project Management - quarterbacking internal and external initiatives
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of RingCentral trusted partner
- Ensure customer satisfaction: addressing technical demands, managing escalations and driving ROI realization
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, sales and marketing departments to achieve high customer satisfaction and account growth
- 5+ years enterprise-level customer success experience at a SaaS company
- 3+ years Customer Success Management experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding adoption, revenue and customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence
- Possess blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and dot connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- Enterprise-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and comfort interacting with and influencing C-level executives
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices
- Excellent presentation skills – from small to large audiences
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal RingCentral resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience with VoIP and Contact Center technology
- BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.