Manager, Customer Success
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service and performance excellence. This individual will have strong client and staff management skills. Self-motivation and a strong work ethic are essential to success. Additionally, the candidate must be an individual who has above average communication, analytical, planning and coordination skills as well as the ability to develop and maintain strong teams and business relationships.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with cross-functional peers, implement initiatives for exceptional customer service, increased utilization of GHX products and increased opportunities for additional sales within our existing customer base.
- Measure/report on, key departmental performance metrics
- Implement any key account management programs that are launched by GHX that tie to GHX’s strategy and key initiatives.
- Ensure assigned accounts receive exceptional service
- Collaborate with GHX Sales, Marketing, Product and Operational leaders to ensure there is alignment relative to customer strategies, and ensure customer objectives are met.
- Track customer outcomes and recommend/implement strategies to continually elevate the customer experience
- Identifies opportunities in the customer organization where GHX products or services can make improvements.
- Regularly interact with major customers. Serve as a customer and internal escalation point for customer issues.
- Creates solutions to client issues and monitors engagement effectiveness and progress.
- Encourage operational excellence and continual quality improvement to increase internal efficiency.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of tracking tools and scorecards for monitoring customer performance metrics and net promoter scores.
- Effectively lead and manage a team of professionals – responsible for selecting, developing and managing the performance of top talent.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Develops and facilitates training sessions to implement identified change management initiatives.
- Analytical, detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations.
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value.
- Ability to assist management in developing overall strategy and objectives and coordinating day to day operations.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Proficient organizational and problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to build trusted consultative relationships with clients at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or commensurate relevant work experience is required
- Minimum of 7 years in the Health Care field
- Previous management experience preferred
- Strategic thinker with the ability to and respond quickly in front of customers
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Deeply analytical: use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach insightful, actionable solutions
- Excels in a high-energy, fast pace, collaborative team environment
- Dedication to customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel
- Customer facing interaction as needed and willingness to travel up to 40%
- Must be able to and be set-up for working from your own professional home office
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.