Manager, Customer Success Operations at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:16 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 25, 2020
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Manager of Customer Success Operations to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. This role will report to the head of Revenue Operations.
Our Customer Success Mission:
To empower all customers to achieve their business goals through learning so that Udemy is an indispensable resource, and to become a partner our customers adore. We will serve as strategic advisors and provide trusted support. We will be the voice of the customer internally and will foster strong cross functional partnerships. Our customers’ success will be the engine that drives Udemy’s success.
Our Customer Success Core Values:
We’re looking for candidates who can dive into our retention metrics, refine our forecasting process, manage our capacity planning and lead a growing team. We will depend on your expertise to keep our focus on changes that drive growth, scalability, and retention. You love working cross functionally and globally to support the broader Customer Success goals.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Hire, coach and manage a Customer Success Operations team
- Partner with the CS leadership team on revenue forecasting, retention and KPI reporting so we always know where we are relative to our goals
- Refine renewals, upsells, retention and expansion forecasting process
- Manage customer distribution and capacity planning across all CS segments to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
- Develop insights into our customer health so we can detect early signals of at-risk renewals and identify upsell opportunities
- Dive deep into our data to identify key strategic insights to improve our business
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes and policies
- Recommend ways to optimize our SFDC and Gainsight instance and partner closely with our BizOps team
- Identify process automation and improvement opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to drive these initiatives, such as Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance.
- Own the documentation of our processes and ensure they are maintained up to date
- Represent the needs of Customer Success within the broader Revenue Operations team.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3+ years of experience in an Operations role focused on Customer Success
- Experience building a thriving Operations team in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience partnering with business leadership
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc) a must; Gainsight a plus
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Data-driven mindset with a commitment to process improvement
- Strong listening skills, open to input from other team members and departments, and an understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Project management skills
- An eye for inefficiency and like to fix challenging problems
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 35 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Adds More than $1 Billion To Its Valuation in New Funding Round
Udemy’s Workplace Learning Tool Just Surpassed $100M in ARR
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description