Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Datadog is scaling our Customer Success team as our product gains more traction in the market. We’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success to hire, coach, and manage a team of CSMs. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, renewals, and growth across existing customer base. Over the last six years our product has exploded in the market with year over year revenue growth. Today thousands of customers love and trust Datadog. This is an opportunity to join a company that’s a leader in the space, and early enough to contribute impactful work.
- Manage, lead, mentor and train a team of Customer Success Managers
- Coach team to proactively build relationships with customers with the goal of retaining and growing customer footprint
- Identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts and ensure high renewal rates
- Serve as escalation point between customers and internal Datadog teams to ensure customer success and adoption
- Act as an internal advocate for our customers putting their best interests first
- Experienced in 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role in the SaaS space
- Confident in managing a high performing team of Customer Success Managers
- Customer-centric and have a customer-first mindset and approach to all interactions both internal and external
- Able to complete and influence the full cycle sales process
- Preferably knowledgeable about the B2B tech space or with subscription based software
Why You Should Apply:
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Sales training in MEDDIC and Command of the Message
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule (“EPT”)
At Datadog, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including your work history and professional experience. These considerations potentially can cause your compensation to vary.
The Manager, Customer Success - Denver role has an annual starting salary of $90,000, plus bonus and a competitive equity package. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of employee benefits. To learn more about Benefits click here.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
For more information on how we maintain the privacy of the information you submit as part of your application, please refer to our Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.