Manager, CRM Solutions at Vertafore
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solution are advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
The CRM Solutions Manager position will report to the Director of Enterprise Applications and is responsible for leading Salesforce Admins and Developers focused on building functionality on Vertafore's Salesforce platform. This is a player-coach role, both leading the team and participating in execution of features in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Communities. This role will lead the team in an Agile environment to deliver business critical solutions.
You should have a passion for building high quality features representing best practices for the platform and thrive in a culture of innovation. Salesforce is the hub of our business process and facilitates the workflow, information and core metrics we need to successfully scale our business.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Leading a team of Salesforce Admins and Developers
· Partner with business functions to create robust solution roadmaps that are integrated with architecture and operations
· Accountable for support, training, architectural design, and custom dev activities as well as responsible for enhancements, upgrades, data conversations in Salesforce application
· Develop and lead a collaborative and Agile software development approach that improves velocity, while maintaining a strong focus on both quality and scalability
· Manage changes to the Salesforce ecosystem, including testing, training, deployment, and support
· Manage 3rd Party apps on the Salesforce platform
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Deep understanding of sales processes, software development processes, including agile methodologies, and data management strategy and tools
· Deep knowledge of Salesforce architecture and administrative processes
· Must have extensive Salesforce Admin experience: email-to-Case; Process Automation; Flows; Reports; Dashboards; object maintenance
· Managing technical and project management roles.
· Breaking intricate problems down into simple elements and to solve them logically
· Ability to embrace and drive change, as well as remove barriers to change or accelerate the pace of change
· Ability to attract, develop and coach team
· Strong time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Bachelor's degree in business or technology concentrations preferred
· Certified Salesforce Administrator, with other certifications a plus
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in application systems management, configuration or programming, with at least three year' s successful management of complex Salesforce Sales CRM platform.
· Minimum of two (3) years experience managing a team, with execution planning and mentoring team members
· Proven track record in developing high quality user experience and implementing technology platforms
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Ability to work remotely with a stable internet connection on an as-needed basis
· Located and working from an office location (when required)*
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.
*Our offices are currently closed due to COVID-19 and are scheduled to re-open mid 2021.
THE VERTAFORE STORY
Over the past 50 years, Vertafore has advanced the entire insurance distribution channel with the best software solutions in the industry. Today, we're proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, reduce costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight- right when customers need it most. We partner with other leading technology companies to deliver comprehensive solutions to improve the way our customers do business and serve their customers.
The Vertafore Way
Insurance is about relationships, and technology should make those relationships stronger. That's why, at Vertafore, it's our mission to transform the way the industry operates by putting people at the heart of insurance technology. By focusing on our customers, becoming better every day, and delivering results you can see, we provide the level of trust and security that insurance is all about.
· Bias to Action: We're united by an innate drive to take action and make a difference in the technology and insurance spaces.
· Win Together: We work together as one team, showing empathy and respect along the way.
· Show Up Curious: We work to challenge one another to push boundaries and think beyond the box.
· Say It, Do It: We honor every one of our commitments because integrity is important to us.
· Customer Success is Our Success: We cultivate authentic relationships and follow up by actively listening to their needs.
· We Love Insurance: We appreciate the impact insurance has on the world.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Vertafore is a drug free workplace and conducts preemployment drug and background screenings.
The selected candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the job responsibilities, duties, skill, or working conditions. In addition, this document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.