SonderMind is adding a Manager of Contact Center Operations to support the needs of our growing client base. In this role, you will be a crucial driver in leading a diverse and highly talented team. This includes designing processes, scaling across markets, and working closely with Product and our Provider Network to continuously improve the experience of our end users.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate you have progressive contact center and customer service experience, with proven ability to manage and lead a team. You enjoy training, mentoring, and professional developing your team. You use data to inform your decision making. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Within two weeks, understand and master the customer support ticketing system and SonderMind platform and identify areas to optimize usage of the suite of tools
- Within three weeks, map and document roles, responsibilities and processes within Customer Support and Matching departments to create a ‘single source of truth’ for the team to use as we grow
- Within one month, achieve positive NPS or TBD customer satisfaction rating that is best in class and creates net promoters/word of mouth brand awareness in the market to aid in SonderMind growth and market presence
- Within two months, get all clients matched and scheduled with the right therapist for their needs in <3 days
- Within three months, convert >85% of inbound client referrals to scheduled visits
- Customer service mentality and experience: Expertise and tangible results from designing, delivering, building or leading a best in class customer service experience
- Data-driven: ability to analyze data to understand complex processes and identify areas for improvement
- People management: ability to lead, cultivate talent, grow and motivate front line team while also ensuring efficiency, quality and productivity in daily activities
- Continuous process improvement approach and experience: ability to map processes and identify and implement areas for improvement
- Cross-functional influence: ability to lead and influence cross-functionally with product, provider network, billing and other areas in order to ensure customer service processes are streamlined and delivering results
- Calm under pressure: Ability to sort and prioritize a high volume of activity and high pressure scenarios, and stay calm and focused on what’s important to advance SonderMind’s experience and outcomes for customers
Nice to Have
- Contact center leadership experience
- Experience working for a high growth company
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $85,000. Actual title and pay is based upon experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.