SonderMind is hiring a Manager of Client Success (known as Provider Coach Manager) to lead and develop a best in class provider coaching organization. In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership to and developing the Provider Coach Team Leads, Associate Managers, and Provider Coaches to be successful in their role. You will also be a strategic partner for the Director of Provider Success and own the outcomes of the provider coaching teams. You will be joining a growing team that is dedicated in supporting our licensed providers and enabling them to be successful using the SonderMind platform.
Our Ideal Candidate will
As our ideal candidate, you enjoy leading and inspiring others. You have proven experience hitting productivity goals, and thrive in a fast-past environment. You develop innovative solutions and are able to execute them. You have experience successfully leading and building diverse, inclusive teams of client success professionals and maintaining a team culture of excellence and collaboration.
- Within first two weeks, develop strong relationships with the managers and frontline employees on the Provider Success team
- Within one month, identify areas for improvement in quality, quantity, process, and strategy to help us accomplish our organizational goals.
- Within one month, holding the Provider Success team accountable to all performance metrics and outcomes, communication quality and strategy is dramatically improved
- Within in two months, implement team improvements, partnering cross functionally and in support of the Provider Success team
- Within three months, evaluate and develop manager and frontline employees for increased achievement of goals as well as fostering an environment of belonging and growth
- Within four months the provider success team is performing at a high level (meeting quality and quantity goals), talent gaps and strengths are being addressed in Performance Management Plans for all employee
- 3+ Years of leading and driving customer-facing teams
- 1+ Years of successfully developing and leading managers of others
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams in a high growth environment
- Provide thought leadership through innovative ideas, business/industry trends, and competitive analysis.
- Strong ability to partner cross-functionally and work well across different business lanes (marketing, analytics, product, etc)
- Proactive problem solver that is delivering the answer to the problem before others even knew it was a problem
- Strategic thinker who can operationally execute a vision; ability to fluidly pivot between a strategic and operational mindset
- Driver of process improvements rooted in driving towards SonderMind’s goals
Nice to Have
- Track record of success leading coaching efforts
- Licensure or certification in coaching (CTI, CPCC, etc)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience in provider support/coaching
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Salary range starting at $80,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A great downtown location and stocked with unlimited drinks and snacks (NOTE: company is fully remote during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.