Manager, Center of Excellence at GHX
As the Manager of the Center of Excellence you will ensure successful execution of corporate priority actions with a large pool of both provider and supplier customers. You will design and manage these actions, iterating to drive success. You are responsible for adding customer value, ensuring customer retention and improving customer satisfaction levels. This role is accountable for delivering strong business results and is responsible for providing accurate visibility of progress and issues associated with customer base. You will drive both productivity increases and measurable outcome improvement.
As the Manager of the Center of Excellence you are responsible for the growth of a fantastic team, encouraging, leading, and guiding their professional outcomes.
The ideal candidate has a passion for customer experience, a constant quest for innovative improvement, rigor, and accountability. The candidate must be skilled at communication, data driven analysis, production management, managing a broad customer base with a highly leveraged team. The ideal candidate has the team and their needs strongly in focus and can balance this with the execution required of the team.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Design and execute initiatives for exceptional customer experience such as increasing utilization of GHX products and increased opportunities for additional sales within our existing customer base.
- Define clear roles, direction, responsibilities, performance requirements and targets for the team.
- Monitor and Report on KPIs, drive outcomes through well-defined metrics
- Ensure the team provides an exceptional interaction with every customer engagement
- Collaborate with GHX Sales, Marketing, Renewals, Product and Operational leaders to ensure there is alignment relative to customer strategies, and ensure customer objectives are met.
- Track customer outcomes and recommend/implement strategies to continually elevate the customer experience.
- Coach team to identify opportunities where GHX products or services can make improvements.
- Regularly interact with both internal and external GHX teams along with leadership regarding accounts that have been identified as hi-risk and or net new GHX customers
- Create solutions to client issues and monitors engagement effectiveness and progress.
- Drive operational excellence and continual quality improvement to increase internal efficiency
- Effectively lead and manage a team of professionals – responsible for selecting, developing and managing the performance and employee experience
- Analytical, detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and personnel at varying levels within GHX and customer organizations.
- Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency managing production utilization plays in for large customer base.
- Ability to develop multiyear and short-term strategy and objectives as well as running day to day operations.
- Ability to quickly change project prioritization based on executive needs and company impact
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze efficiency of production making changes as needed to optimize success.
- Ability to calculate and forecast seasonal trending predicting business outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build trusted consultative relationships with clients at all levels of an organization
- Minimum of 7 years in the Health Care field
- Minimum of 4 years previous management experience
- Working knowledge of GHX products
- Experience running teams in a production environment
- Experience driving measurable outcomes and improvements
- Strategic thinker with the ability to respond quickly in front of customers
- Deeply analytical: use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to design insightful, actionable solutions
- Excels in a high-energy, fast pace, dynamic environment
- Dedication to customer success
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.