Manager, Care/Referral Coordination at SonderMind
SonderMind is seeking a Manager of Care Coordination to facilitate the growth of our Care Coordination team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team to ensure our client referrals are being processed and receiving care in a timely manner. You will also work cross functionally to ensure readiness in supporting new medical practice partnerships.
Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have previous experience in medical care/referral coordination. You are a leader, and have proven experience managing and growing a team. You have strong attention to detail, as well as, the ability to make data- informed decisions. You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership: Responsible for day to day management of the Care Coordination team. This includes hiring, performance management, and coaching the team
- Training: Able to provide best practices and training as related to care coordination
- Process improvement: Prepare reports that analyze team’s performance and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Cross- functional collaboration: Work closely with clinical team to ensure client triage policy is designed, implemented, and adhere to. Work closely with outside stakeholders: physicians (MDs, Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants) to coordinate care for their patients.
- Data-driven: ability to analyze data to understand complex processes and identify areas for improvement
- People management: ability to lead, cultivate talent, grow and motivate front line Customer Support team while also ensuring efficiency and productivity in daily activities
- Continuous process improvement approach and experience: ability to map processes and identify and implement areas for improvement
- Cross-functional influence: ability to lead and influence cross-functionally with product, provider network, billing and other areas in order to ensure customer success processes are streamlined and delivering results
- Behavioral health licensure - LMSW, LPC, LCSW/LISW
- Calm under pressure: Ability to sort and prioritize a high volume of activity and high pressure scenarios, and stay calm and focused on what’s important to advance SonderMind’s experience and outcomes for customers (customers = clients and providers)
Nice to Have
- Customer service experience: experience handling customer complaints, developing approaches to capture and improve products and services based on customer feedback
- Team growth: experience hiring, training, managing and growing front line teammates to build multi-level Customer Success organization
- Product roadmap: experience coordinating with and influencing product roadmap and feature requests in order to improve processes over time
- Crisis call center experience, working directly with individuals in urgent care and/or crisis situations.
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $85,000. Actual title and pay is based on experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.