Logistics Lead at AMP Robotics
Logistics Lead, 12/9/2021
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence and robotics for the recycling industry. Every day, we’re working to reimagine and actively modernize the world’s recycling infrastructure. Headquartered and manufacturing operations in Louisville, Colorado, we build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We are looking for unconventional thinkers to join our mission; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising artificial intelligence companies in America, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring a Logistics Technician reporting to the Production Planner to focus on helping scale our production and inventory operation. Your key responsibilities will be to manage all inventory, shipping, receiving, kitting and tracking of all AMP materials. This key role requires a background and comfort in warehouse operations, logistics documentation and carrier engagement. This role is critical to insure an accurate, efficient and safe material operation.
As our Logistics Technician, you will work to:
- Lead warehouse shipping/receiving activities.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy
- Team KPI report out
- Ensure the proper production- operation support.
- Lead Finished goods inventory outbound to customers
- Sets up parts delivery to the production line and receives parts, unpackaging, sorting, storing and being accountable for inventory accuracy
- Manage the systems involved in the processing of orders and delivery requests
- Responsible for warehouse setup and design including managing the delivery of goods to the warehouse, the storage of these goods, and the labeling system employed in the facility
- Prepares necessary shipping documentation
- Uses standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Sets up Kanban systems
- Involved in continuous improvement projects for AMP Robotics
- Occasionally assists shipping and receiving with tasks such as preparing necessary shipping documentation, determining method of shipping, responding to basic fairly complex customer or shipper questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services, ect.
- May operate forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
- Ensures everything is documented in Netsuite - AMP Robotic’s inventory and financial systems
- Helps maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Partakes in other tasks, as needed to ensure the warehouse remains up and running
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-4 years of working experience in a warehouse
- Professional experience with material movement and inventory and the ability to keep great accuracy while processing routine and repetitive orders
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
- Familiarity with or experience using an inventory management system or ERP
- Familiarity with Kanban
- Some experience with computers or a technical field including proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and Internet
- Absolute reliability, this role is counted on, you must be punctual, dependable and flexible in order to meet deadlines
- Able to follow processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain positive and upbeat while dealing with deadlines
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma required
- 3 years of inventory management or control experience
- Experience with Netsuite ERP system
- Experience with FedEx and UPS interactions and transactions
- Prior experience with warehouse set up (ex. working for a start-up, moving a warehouse, ect.)
- Self-motivated; ability to be flexible and adjust to change
- High School Diploma, GED, or AA/AS degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus, and ability to accurately see and label color. (remove if not a requirement)
- 2770 Industrial Lane, Broomfield, CO 80020
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
AMP Robotics is an equal opportunity employer. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on job openings, merit, qualifications, and abilities as required by the position. The Company does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees, applicants, customers, or independent contractors because of:
- Sexual orientation (including gender identity or expression, including a person's orientation toward heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, or transgender status, or PeopleCare’s perception thereof)
- Pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions
- Marital status
- National origin
- Military or veteran status
- Age (40 or over)
- Disability (including genetic information)
- Or, any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer competitive base salaries; medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off and sick time; flexible work hours; and the opportunity to quickly accelerate your learning and growth.
Salary & compensation information: $21 - $27 per hour
Benefits information:Part-Time / Hourly Employees
- Medical - The company covers up to 85% of the premium of UHC Gold Choice Plus POS 1250 BP9K. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 25% for dependents.
- Paid Vacation Leave – Accrues at a rate of ~4.31 hours (0.54 days) per pay period (2 weeks) starting day 1. Unused PTO carries over each year with a 1-year limit.
- Paid Sick Leave – 64 hours per year, given in full on start date, refreshes on anniversary.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).