Logistics Coordinator (Boulder, CO)
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams. Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
Your impact at SumUp
Joining our US team will be exciting for you if you enjoy helping people, building teams, and working in a results-driven environment. We help merchants focus on what they love. The role of the Logistics Specialist is to manage SumUp's order process for internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery. You’ll participate in building scalable operations in the US market, collaborate with several teams, and bring your ideas to the table. Our team in the US is a fast-moving team in its early stages, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark. We are building the future of the payment world, are you interested to be part of it?
Your role and responsibilities
- Take charge of the day-to-day fulfillment operations: process bulk orders for our retail partners, Amazon, and other stakeholders to ensure the scaling of our business. Utilize existing tools and reports, and create new ones to ensure adequate stock levels.
- Take ownership: Help build our knowledge base and documentation regarding our fulfillment processes for transparency and training purposes.
- Assist in projects within the team: New product launches, marketing material creation, and more.
- Data-based decision-making: Take the initiative to optimize processes and reduce costs in collaboration with the team.
Does this describe you?
- You are familiar with retail fulfillment orders and requirements.
- You have a working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel, and/or SAP.
- You’re extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You’re passionate about improving current processes.
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize.
- You have excellent speaking and writing skills in English.
- Experience with FBA orders is a plus.
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching)
- Paid vacation and holidays immediately available upon hire
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks (fruits, cereals, nuts, etc.), and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $38,000 to $41,000. Compensation will be finalized by the candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications and geographic location.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.