This position is a part-time 3 month Contract position with the possibility to extend. (8 to 16 hours per week, open availability M-F 1st shift and possible weekend if necessary, $17.50 per hour)
Mersive is seeking the right candidate to fill a Logistics Clerk role. The successful candidate will have proven reliability, great attention to detail and possibly some post-sales support experience, as well as outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and can genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive product, un-packaging, sorting, storing and being accountable for inventory
- Imaging software onto our hardware
- Activating customer licenses
- Packaging and shipping including moving and lifting heavy boxes
- Working with the Mersive management team to complete projects and initiatives as they arise, including any other assignments within operations, preparing for trade shows – this is also a catch all position with many random tasks.
- Some experience with computers or a technical field
- Some experience in shipping, warehousing and inventory control is a plus.
- Absolute reliability, this role is counted on, you must be here as scheduled
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision balanced with willingness to follow specific direction when required
- Ability to remain positive and upbeat while dealing with shipping deadlines, especially round month-end.
- Ability to keep great accuracy while processing routine and repetitive orders
- Must pass a thorough security background check
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Work/Life Balance
- Dogs are welcome!
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.