Logistics Associate at Mobile Solutions
Mobile Solutions has an exciting, entry level, opportunity for a Logistics Associate!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Invoicing accessories timely and accurately.
- Shipping orders timely and accurately.
- Maintaining proper documentation for all internal processes.
- Displaying a high level of professionalism and customer service.
- Identifying and resolving issues.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with all team members, other departments, shipping carriers and vendors.
- Makes positive efforts to assist other associates.
- Prioritizes and manages time effectively.
- Shows initiative in improving processes by putting forth creative ideas.
- Demonstrates reliable attendance to avoid unnecessary burden on others.
- Completes assigned tasks accurately and within required SLA's.
- Utilizes resources appropriately and consistently to manage transactions.
- Manages assigned ticket queues effectively and efficiently.
- Manages assigned mailboxes effectively and efficiently.
- Exhibits comprehensive understanding of each assigned account.
- Follow Deployment Services Procedures.
- Kits devices accurately and efficiently to meet customer expectations.
- Executes customer deployments accurately and resourcefully.
- Resolves customer issues related to shipping timely and professionally.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Stable work history.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all team members.
- Ability to stand in one location and stay task focused for long periods of time.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task large workloads while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and maneuver up to 75 lbs.
- Prior logistics experience a plus but not required.
- Prior mobility experience a plus but not required.
- Performs all other related duties as required or directed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Work assigned hours as required.
The physical demands described must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear, frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 75 pounds with assistance.
Mobile Solutions Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.