Live Sites Specialist at FareHarbor
Founded in Hawaii in 2013 and acquired by Booking.com in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that help tour and activity operators run their business with ease and efficiency. With thousands of clients and 500+ employees worldwide, we have the fastest growing team in the business, and we’re shaping the future of travel, together.
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 15,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.
And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.
With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.
From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About the Role
This is a full time position in our Denver office working to support clients with FareHarbor websites. We’ve developed a platform (built on WordPress) that is used to build out each of our client's websites. If you understand what key factors make up a good website, we can help fine tune your ability to make requested edits for a visually appealing website that converts highly for customers. This is an entry-level position that does not require any experience in computer science or graphic design.
What you’ll do here:
- Upgrade client's existing FareHarbor websites based on new offerings, best practices and data
- Assist with time sensitive support requests for clients with existing FareHarbor sites
- Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about their FareHarbor website
- Train clients on how to to take ownership of their FareHarbor sites and make updates on their own
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials on FareHarbor sites
- Able to work closely and effectively with others | Work well and collaborate effectively within teams
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Able to prioritize time and work effectively and efficiently
- Find and provide internal and external resources to help answer client inquiries and other teams/departments questions and concerns
- Take on and own projects within the department if necessary
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications to appropriate parties involved
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent English, any other languages is a plus.
- Be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to learn quickly and be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of G Suite products such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.
- Have experience working with WordPress and/or another website building platform (Weebly, Wix, Joomla, Squarespace, GoDaddy, FTP, etc.)
- Understand website best practices
- DNS / Cloudflare experience
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with SEO and Keyword research
- Graphic Design
- Zendesk experience
- Have experience with HTML and CSS
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + paid holidays
- 401k + employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Fast-paced, high-energy, and engaging work environment
Salary Range: $42,000-$53,025
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.