Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
The Learning Management System (LMS) Program Manager is an innovative learning technologist that helps Ball deliver training effectively on a global scale. This individual provides program management of the LMS—overseeing the platform strategy, operational model and delivery on the portfolio of projects. This person is dedicated to the learner experience, with an unrelenting attention to detail and an eye for excellent design, and partners with our technical partners in IT to execute on that vision. This individual works within the globally dispersed Learning Center of Excellence team—with a Manager and Direct Report based in the US Corporate HQ.
What will you be responsible for?
- Manages content, courses, curriculum, and programs within the SuccessFactors LMS
- Works with Content Owners and Learning Experience Designers to maintain and update content according to guidelines established through Ball’s Learning Advisory structure
- Builds online assessments and evaluations in LMS
- Reviews and monitors system performance.
- Provides end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements
- Administers measurement and reporting in alignment with established guidelines
- In partnership with HR ITS, maintains liaison with the LMS supplier for product issue escalation, product enhancement requests, and product news such as upcoming release features and schedule
- Develops standardized LMS Administration operational processes and procedures, guidelines and documentation and ensures LMS governance model is being followed
- In collaboration with the entire Learning COE Team, ensure that our user experience design keeps the learner at the heart of the platform.
- Sifts through competing priorities and complex requirements to clarify and solidify the roadmap, collaborate with business owners and technology partners to bring the roadmap to fruition, and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the portfolio.
- Owns communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates
- Drives program and project deliverables, provides strategic direction, escalation management, and deliver regular communications to program stakeholders.
- Manages the LMS Administrator located in Ball Corporate HQ, who is responsible for LMS administration in the Americas (including the Aerospace division).
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience with Learning Management Systems required; experience with SuccessFactors Learning preferred
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or work-related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Human Resources, or Organizational Development preferred.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar or related role in Learning and Development, preferably in a Corporate settingxperience working with business, IT and HR stakeholders to deliver on the organization’s learning priorities
- Extensive experience with Learning Management Systems (SuccessFactors Learning experience preferred)
- Experienced in people management
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 86,500 - 132,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans