Leader - Certification Management at FIS
Position Type :
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the role
- Leader, Certification Management is responsible for leading a team 8-10 Certification Analysts responsible for guiding integration and certification of key customers and partners to our processing platforms.
- This is an evolving field and requires a leader who can anticipate client needs, consult internally and externally to insure and improve our processes and tools.
- Applying a critical mind to our own products and software, he/she will analyse test results to make recommendations and execute on the changes required.
- This includes ensuring quality integration into the software's overall functions and expected behaviors.
- Building stable software leaves customers with the feeling that FIS is a trustworthy leader in the payments processing industry, which assures us of future success.
What you will be doing
- Works cross functionally with internal and external partners to continue to build out test platforms and products
- Works across platforms to ensure a consistent experience for internal and external partners for all implementations
- Develops quality standards for company products and oversees the development and execution of software test plans and analysis of test results for new and existing products.
- Works directly with clients to build consultative approach enabling clients to bring products and services to production
- Provides guidance in the preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages and systems, computational software, and related technology.
- Owns and drives objectives and initiatives for Integrations and Certification team using appropriate resources to meet schedules and goals
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Directs the activities of a software quality assurance team.
- Provides guidance to Certification Management Analysts within the latitude of established company policies.
- Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
- Manages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
What we offer you
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.