Lead - Events (Remote) at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Freshworks is looking for an experienced technology industry event marketer to join our global corporate events team. This role will work directly with the sales organization, field, brand, digital, and partner marketing teams to execute world class internal and customer facing events. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, events and a successful track record of executing multiple events in the same timeframe.
- Assist with end-to-end event execution of corporate and client facing events including a global user conference. Execution of these events includes planning, branding, attendee experience, budgets, vendors, project teams, content, agendas and desired outcomes.
- Assist with partner sponsors and exhibit hall buildout
- Assist with ancillary events such as executive meetings, customer testimonials, press interviews, customer advisory board
- Collaborate across departments to contribute to event design, agenda development, brand building, and event communications
- Communications: provide consistent and clear communication of events program to all stakeholders, including internal briefing documents for events
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with event agency for execution of venue management (meeting space, food & beverage, sleeping rooms) and the production team
- Budget Management: You will be responsible for event budgets and reconciliation with internal teams and event agencies
- Creating and coordinating staffing schedules
- Source new venues / locations for upcoming events
- Assist in evaluating ROI for all events
- Work as a shared resource to the executive team, sales team and other corporate departments, in support of their event needs
- Travel to regional and global events
- 5+ years working experience in a marketing events role
- Previous experience working on larger global events
- Detail-oriented, team-oriented, multi-tasking pro
- Excellent project management and organizational skills are essential
- Prioritizes responsibilities effectively
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Thinks creatively and works independently
- Adaptable under pressure with quick deadlines
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.