Junior Salesforce Admin at Skupos
Company. What we are building:
Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, but is responsible for more revenue annually than all of e-commerce in the United States. Skupos leverages our massive datasets to build tools that help the industry succeed.
Skupos software integrates at a retailer’s point of sale, generates analytical insights, and enables promotion execution and performance tracking. For distributors and CPG brands, we provide real-time visibility into consumer purchasing decisions and enable automated promotional discounts at the point of sale. We view our company as revolutionizing a brick-and-mortar industry by bringing cutting-edge technology to physical stores, and helping harness data to create a frictionless connection between millions of people and the products they need.
Role. An overview of the opportunity:
The Salesforce team is responsible for the management and development of Salesforce, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives. We are responsible for performing end-to-end cross-discipline leadership throughout the software development lifecycle. Accountable for on-time, high quality software project deliveries, including analysis, design, development and quality assurance.
As a Salesforce Junior Administrator, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering Salesforce CRM solutions. You will become one with the data between our product systems and CRM, reconciling to make sure they stay in alignment. You’ll also be asked to modify profiles, permissions sets, validations rules, process builders, flows, objects, and fields. Ultimately, we would like you to grow into a hybrid role of admin and dev writing basic apex and lighting web components.
Responsibilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop knowledge of process builders, fields, S objects (components of them), page layouts, lighting pages, permission model, and profile model.
- Understand the data model within Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Perform data loads into Salesforce.
- Create tickets in Jira.
- Assist users with data and processes including data loads, reports, and matching data as needed.
- Have a keen eye for clean data and recognize opportunities to improve data quality.
- Participate in an agile development methodology - 2 week sprints.
- Able to switch between projects quickly based on priorities.
- Own monthly clean up and reconciliation processes for SFDC.
- SFDC lead for Engage product activation and redemption assisting stakeholders to create outreach cases, design dashboards, reports, and streamline processes
- Understand business needs to partner with stakeholders to find solutions to their problems.
Skills and Experience. Candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 to 2 years of experience using the Salesforce.com ecosystem to develop client or business solutions
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce, including Sobjects, validation rules, and security model.
- Experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements
- Experience creating user stories in Jira
- Experience effectively managing cross-functional stakeholders
- Robust written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set goals, manage complex cross-functional projects and get things done effectively and efficiently
- Strong sense of ownership and curiosity to learn new skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and advanced business acumen mindset
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations and organization skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Xcel experience/comfort level manipulating data
- Nice to have any of - Apex, flows, and lighting web components, any Salesforce certifications
Salary is based on experience and location.
Salary range in Denver, CO: $55K - $65K
Benefits. What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Discretionary time off (DTO)
- Wellness stipend
- And more!
A Note on Covid...
We are fortunate to continue to grow during this unfortunate time. Our top priority is to ensure the health and safety of both our current and future Skupeeps.
Since March, all of our Skuad has been working remotely and will continue to do so until we know it is safe to collaborate face-to-face again. As you go through our virtual interview process, don't be surprised if children or pets make an appearance. If we are fortunate to welcome you to the Skuad, we will get you all the equipment needed to get you set up and productive at home.
Work From Home (WFH) life can be challenging. We have and will continue to take steps that ease some of the burden for our Skuad including:
- Monthly stipends to help offset additional expenses incurred with WFH
- Access to mental health & wellness resources
We deeply care about you as our candidate, so let your Recruiter know if there’s anything we can do to make your interview process go more smoothly - We are in your corner!