At Peaksware, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. We look forward to you joining our team and making us even better!
📍 Location: Boulder, CO / Remote
- Peaksware employees are working remotely from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will work with anyone hired during this period to accommodate remote on-boarding to the best of our ability. An in-person meeting at the office may be required to provide equipment and/or VPN access to enable remote work, or a delayed start may occur depending upon government orders and regulations at the time.
Peaksware was recognized as #15 on Built in Colorado's "Best Places to Work" list and five times by Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work"! Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, each company within Peaksware develops software solutions to help users on their individual journeys of skill development and improvement.
As Junior IT Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for helping Peaksware and its subsidiary companies' team members [TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic and Alfred Music] with technical questions, issues and concerns. These responsibilities include answering questions, resolving tickets, and managing the systems in a creative environment with lots of support. The Junior IT Operations Admin will work independently with minimum supervision, reporting to the Network Administrator.
Your day-to-day will cover:
- Deskside Support: responsible for assisting all employees with computer (Mac and PC) issues, Antivirus, Email access, phones, software, network performance, etc.
- Monitor KACE System: active device/inventory management and ticket management.
- Onboarding/Offboarding: sets up new machines, coordinating account set up, collection and account deletion.
- 3+ year desk-side support, should include customer service and help desk type experience
- Excellent customer focused attitude
- Windows desktop and active directory management
- MacOS desktop and iOS management
- Experience managing VoIP devices or systems
- Experience managing cloud based software solutions
- A process oriented mindset
- Thrives in an independent, fast-paced work environment
- Experience with at least one scripting environment - ex: Powershell, Bash, CLI
- COMPTIA A+ or equivalent skillset
- Demonstrable networking experience
- Familiar with AWS, VMWare and Carbon Black
- Experience running scripted installs
- Experience with on-boarding new employees
- 100% company-paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- Additional coverage options: including accident, critical illness or hospital reimbursements
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability coverage
- 1 week paid New Parent Leave; ** We will be moving to 4 weeks paid New Parent Leave in the coming months
- 401(k) 5% employer match
- Regular, complimentary financial planning with a professional advisor
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; **We will be moving to Unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO) in the coming months
**Please note - due to COVID-19 there are some perks not readily available at this time
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to the “Pain Cave” - our on-site workout room
- On-site locker rooms and showers
- Indoor bike storage
- Office towel service
- Access to “The Woodshed” - our on-site Music Studio
- Bring your dog to work
- Nutritious Snacks – an assortment of “grab’n go” fruit, drinks and snacks in our kitchens
- Devour Hour - company subsidized lunch brought in each week
- Growth - significant investment in resources for employee development
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust