Junior ECM Administrator at Pinnacol Assurance
Pinnacol Assurance does just one thing, and does it better than anyone: provide caring workers’ compensation protection to Colorado employers and employees. Although employers are required by law to provide Worker’s Comp insurance, we believe our service is making a meaningful impact in worker’s lives across Colorado in their moments of need.
We have big hearts and love big ideas. We’ve been around for over 100 years, but don’t let that fool you. Pinnacol is committed to taking care of Colorado employers and workers in the most innovative of ways! We celebrate continuous improvement, new ideas, compassion, teamwork, integrity and excellence.
With our number one priority to keep everyone safe, along with the heart of Pinnacol’s “culture of caring” to do what is right and not what is easy, we’re currently having our team members work from home. During remote work, we’re still making time for fun! We host virtual painting classes, virtual yoga and Zumba classes, and virtual happy hours!
What you’ll do:
Support the design, implementation and delivery of secure, robust and intuitive solutions to continually improve customer workflow efficiencies. Participate in the solutions to technical problems and ensure the delivery of quality software on time. Drive project and other efforts to successfully accomplish ECM strategic goals.
What you can expect:
- Support the design and development of imaging solutions and major enhancements to our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
- Gather business requirements, contribute to the information systems architecture, and assist with implementing solutions to automate information intensive processes.
- Administration and support of the Kofax environment, Content Management Systems (CMS), and other tools/systems/integrations that exist in the ECM domain.
- Installing and configuring new Kofax platforms as needed.
- Participate in the design and development of projects that support our ECM vision.
- System analysis, design and development in Ruby on Rails, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services, Kofax (KIC, KTM, RPA and KTA) and content management systems.
- Ensure all code changes go through peer review and QA prior to deployments.
- Perform on-call duties, and monitor alerts, as needed to address Kofax or CMS incidents.
- Supports ECM team efforts with capacity planning, analysis, design, development and maintenance of complex system integrations.
- Prepare/update technical documentation
- Develop and support batch workflow processes.
- Assist end users with content submission process, approval worklists and release features.
- Assist with the development of custom modules and web applications into various middleware products, including Lookups to external applications
- Test programs to ensure they meet business requirements and functionally work well, following testing standards
- Deployment of Kofax objects, releases and changes through the Test, ACP and Production environments. Ensure all code is version controlled according to industry standards and best practices
- Participate in an ECM ITIL-based change management process, including weekly CAB meetings, peer reviews, approval and scheduling/executing Production changes.
- Coordinate with other IS teams to provide role-based highly available access to appropriate content for our internal and external customers.
- Track project and business-as-usual work within Jira on a timely basis.
- Stay current on knowledge and skills necessary for software development and business process transformation; Including programming tools, development techniques and related technologies.
- Leverage internal and external resources for learning and focus on what is pertinent to organization’s needs
- Conduct research and development to expand the IS’s groups’ knowledge and capabilities as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. Relevant work experience (similar kind of work at a similar level of work as described in the essential duties) may be substituted for the bachelor's degree.
- Experience with developing/architecting/maintaining an Enterprise Document Management or Digital Mailroom solution is preferred.
- Data analysis, debugging, testing and problem-solving abilities and be proficient in Ruby on Rails, SQL Server, Oracle, Web services, Kofax (KIC, KTM, RPA and KTA) and content management systems including model design and tuning is desired.
- Ability to understand/translate business requirements and business processes into working solutions
- Ability to develop/prioritize solutions with application and business roadmap plans.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and plan out opportunities for process improvement.
Our employees are extraordinary and committed to making a difference. Here’s some of the ways we show our appreciation.
- Our benefits go beyond the basics. You’ll get to choose from diverse benefit offerings for medical, dental and vision.
- We care about each other. We enjoy a positive, collaborative work environment. We are hard workers and high performers.
- Take a day (or 20!) off. Enjoy 20 paid days off your first full year plus eight paid holidays annually.
- Take care of yourself. Sign up for unique wellness programs, including on-site, company-paid fitness facilities and classes
- Get your learning on. We promote a learning culture to help you master your current job and cultivate the skills of the future through a variety of on-site, online, and off-site professional development opportunities.
- Give back and get paid. Through our employee volunteer program, Pinnacol in Action, employees receive paid time off to volunteer with Colorado nonprofits.
- Share in our success. You’ll have the opportunity to earn a quarterly incentive, up to 20 percent of your annual base salary, when your team exceeds their goals and objectives.
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider what you’d like to be paid, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with.
Want to love your work? Apply today!