Jr. Systems Support Analyst (Contract to Perm) at PopSockets LLC
Jr. Systems Support Analyst
Systems Support Analyst
Headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, PopSockets has been making Little Life Changers since 2014. Starting with its now famous PopGrip - a customizable, collapsible phone grip that enables you to text with one hand and prop your devices - PopSockets has designed and developed broad lines of empowering, expressive, and fun products, from PopWallet and PopMount, to PopPower, PopLips and much more that is on the way. Our products make the lives of our customers a little better every day, and by purchasing our products, our customers make others' lives a little better through our social impact programs, like Poptivism. Poptivism enables anyone to raise money for any charity by designing their own PopGrip and tagging a charity of their choice. We're looking for selfless, customer-obsessed, responsible, innovative, passionate, transparent, impactful, and courageous individuals to join us as we make an ever-growing positive impact, one Little Life Changer at a time.
The Role: PopSockets has an opening on our IT team for an IT Systems Support Analyst reporting to the Manager of IT Systems and Networks. This position will be expected to be hands-on at our Boulder Headquarters and will require the skills defined under the Requirements section below. PopSockets is a high growth and dynamic business which requires the IT team to scale using consistent repeatable processes along with an attention to detail that at times will require evening and weekend work. This role will collaborate with the Manager of IT Systems and Networks and the Systems Support Team to develop, document and ensure processes and policies are followed.
- Perform day to day IT administration functions such as resolving open HelpDesk tickets in regards to desktop management, MAC and Windows client issues, printer support and Account Administration across multiple SaaS applications
- Perform User Administration tasks such as password resets, account creation, file restores, and onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Will assist with building facility issues, security systems management, and phone system management
- A self-motivated, people person with a passion for IT
- 5 or more years of IT System Admin experience
- Extensive Desktop support experience with Windows 10 and macOS
- Windows Active Directory experience including AD group management, Group Policy, and file\folder share permissions
- Windows and macOS system imaging and user deployment
- Solid IT Networking skills, understanding of DHCP, DNS, Routing, etc
- Experience with Single Sign-on solutions for Windows and macOS, and cloud applications
- Google Workspace Administration
- Office 365 and Azure Administration
- Zoom Room Administration
- Ticketing Systems (ZenDesk, JIRA)
- RMM tools for Windows (Ninja, p9, LabTech) or Mobile Device Management for, macOS, and iOS (Addigy, JAMF)
- Firewall Experience including policies, routing - (Fortinet Preferred)- SSL VPN configuration and deployment
- Cisco Meraki switching, AP, and networking
- SQL Server management and administration
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Application packaging
- Process automation using scripting or tools
- Project Management
Salary range for the role is 55-70k base, based on experience.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.