NextHealth Technologies is a high growth, venture-backed company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our advanced analytics platform enables healthcare companies to make data-driven decisions that save money and optimize outcomes. We’re a tight-knit team of doers that thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. We nerd-out on our AI and machine learning technology platform and our approach to big data analytics.
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical benefits starting at $0 + HSA gift up to $350 every month
- Internet, commuter, and/or phone stipends
- Free onsite gym
We are seeking an IT Operations Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, agile development environment and leans towards security. This position reports to the CISO as part of the IT Operations and Security Team. The role will include designing, planning, management, maintenance and support of NextHealth’s cloud environment and information security program.
- The installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and repair of endpoint device hardware and software.
- Ensures ongoing usability of client computers, peripheral equipment, audio/visual systems, and software within established Information Systems standards and guidelines (i.e. desktops, laptops, MAC’s, printers, copier, WiFi, etc.).
- Trains and orients users on the use of hardware and software.
- Implements and enforces policies & procedures to manage client access methods based on IT security standards.
- Management of end point security to include configuration management, inventory monitoring, and deploying policies and standard security tools.
- Monitor and triage security related incidents and tools. Utilizing Defender ATP, Security and Compliance, Security Center, and Sentinel.
- Ensures computers connect seamlessly with all firm systems including cloud-based systems, antivirus, security agents, DLP, printers, virtual computing technologies, computer conferencing systems, and administrative systems.
- Delivers consistent, reliable service. Ensure users’ needs are being met for every request/incident that is processed.
- Works with support vendors as necessary to resolve technical issues. Coordinates assigned project tasks with vendors, suppliers, and contractors to ensure timely and appropriate project completion.
- Collaborates with and provides knowledge transfer to other IT and Security personnel.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or in the process of obtaining a degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows-based Products, Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Demonstrated experience with MacOS, iOS and Apple Products.
- Ability to work independently; must be able to manage deadlines and multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience creating, managing, and maintaining user accounts and groups within Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365.
- Understanding of endpoint security principles to include IDS/IPS, DLP, Anti-Virus/Malware.
- Strong written, verbal, telephonic and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team.
- Exhibits professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability.
- Strong focus on attention to detail, with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with Security Center, Key Vault, Application Gateway, Network Security Groups, Tenable, or Azure Information Protection
- HIPAA, NIST, CIS, HITRUST, and PCI standards
- Meraki, DUO, MFA, 2FA, Radius, VPN’s, JAMF, InTune and other access authentication methods/technologies
- Knowledge of Cloud security fundamentals or Cyber threats as they relate to Cloud
- Exposure to DevOps principals and automation tools
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $55,000 - $65,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee equity plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives with annual potential up to 10%