Jr. Demand Generation Specialist at Zen Planner
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As a Junior Demand Generation Specialist, you will support the marketing team in implementing strategies across channels, including phone, email, chatbots, and similar digital assistants. You will also utilize demand gen channels to connect with prospects and customers to drive marketing strategic objectives—mind share, lead share, market share, wallet share, and loyalty share. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized, data-driven, passionate about connecting with others, a team player, and driven to excel in your craft.
This position reports to the Demand Generation Manager.
You will also:
- Manage campaigns utilizing our artificial sales assistant to grow mind share and lead share.
- Connect with prospects and customers related to marketing initiatives such as live and virtual events, content interactions, and website inquiries.
- Document conversations and interactions with customers and prospects in company CRM so that other stakeholders (i.e. services and sales) have visibility into what was discussed.
- Connect prospects and customers with others in the company to drive outcomes needed (i.e. escalation, sales demos, solution feedback, etc).
- Compile feedback and observed trends from interactions with the market to guide future marketing initiatives.
- One (1) to Two (2) years of relevant sales and marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal, sales, and customer service skills including building rapport quickly.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Analytics, AdWords, SEM Rush, and Salesforce.com desired
- Experience using digital sales assistants (i.e. Chatbots or Conversica) desired
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business Administration.
- Proficiency with CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms, such as Salesforce and HubSpot
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.