For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Roles for The Beehive are all onsite in Denver. The Beehive is an Early Childhood Education Center for children of Guild Education Denver employees, located adjacent to our Denver offices.
Guild is hiring an Enterprise Business Applications Manager to join the IT Operations team. This team member will be responsible for supporting new and existing enterprise business applications, designing a standardized approach for requesting new applications, maintaining application upgrades, role-based access, and acting as a liaison between IT and other business units across the organization.
As Enterprise Business Applications Manager you will:
- Identify innovative solutions for our internal customers, create a formal intake/request process, and provide industry-leading recommendations.
- Administer Guild’s extensive SaaS tech catalog.
- Establish relationships with other business units, learn the flow of their work, and understand how they use their existing applications.
- Translate business requirements into technical processes and system solutions.
- Stay on the cutting edge of software trends and proactively provide recommendations that can make the business more secure, efficient, and successful.
- Provide technical support for application upgrades, workflow additions, integrations with other enterprise applications, and automate user provisioning.
- Work closely with the IT Project Management team, Asset Management, and the Contracts Management team.
- Highlight and communicate risks and downstream impacts.
- Identify application duplication and make recommendations for consolidations.
- Conduct POCs for new technology solutions.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Knowledge of advanced system design, system analysis methods, and implementation.
- Familiarity with cost modeling principles.
- Experience gathering requirements, preparing workflow analyses, and communicating technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Automation scripting experience.
- Experience with Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).
- Demonstrated knowledge of ITIL framework and applicable experience using it to enhance IT service management.
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS applications (E.g., Zendesk, Zylo, NetSuite, Ironclad, Airtable).
- Ability to adjust your approach to best support the business. Each team and each request will be unique.
- Working knowledge of SAML & SCIM provisioning (Okta).
- Ability to admin NetSuite.
- Willingness to dig into unfamiliar subject matter and become an expert.
- Desire to automate and innovate and increase organizational efficiencies.
- Experience with IT audit and compliance. (SOC 1 & 2 and/or SOX)
- ITIL Foundation & ITIL Practitioner Certifications.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range $95,000-$113,750 as well as company stock options.#li-vs2
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.