IT Systems Engineer (Endpoint Management) at Ibotta
*Please note, we are open to filling this role at the IT Systems Engineer level or Senior IT Systems Engineer level
The IT Systems Engineer (Endpoint Management) will be a part of a team that supports technology solutions for Ibotta employees. This includes the planning, implementation, project management, and maintenance of a variety of modern software and hardware solutions. The ideal candidate is an incredible organizer, with strong technical skills, and a focus on teamwork.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Plan, analyze, design, document, implement, test, and maintain business applications
- Consult with users to determine requirements for software solutions
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult issues
- Assist with onboarding process through account provisioning
- Identify gaps and propose solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Write knowledge base articles, how-to guides, and training material for the Ibotta IT team
- Assist with audits, as needed
- Coordinate with other members of IT to ensure consistency and standardization
- Act as subject matter expert for macOS management via Jamf Pro
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive information technology experience
- 3+ years managing enterprise business applications
- Jamf Certified Expert certification
- Experience with Google G Suite administration
- Experience with SAML single-sign-on configuration
- Experience with directory services and/or identity management systems such as OneLogin, Okta, Ping
- Strong scripting skills in one language such as Python, Powershell, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written, and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of popular SaaS applications
- Knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Android
- Familiarity with Kanban/Agile project management
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and hands-on environment
- Additional preferred qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Experience with implementing MDM solutions in a BYOD environment
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- Experience with Zendesk, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Box
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical,dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.