IT Systems Analyst - Document/Portal Management at Prologis
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 771 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
IT Systems Analyst - Document/Portal Management
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As the Systems Analyst, you will support Prologis' IT systems projects and serve as a technical business analyst for business-driven initiatives. The role resides within the Business Systems Engineering team and reports to the Business Engagement Manager and will focus on enhancements and support for SharePoint and other Document Generation tools.
Here’s how to do that:
- Work with the business team to translate business requirements into technical requirements, finalize user stories, acceptance criteria, and functional design requirements
- Challenge and influence business partners on requirements to support and align to enterprise-wide objectives and system best practices
- Analyze and document the anticipated impact solutions will have on other stakeholders, processes, and related systems functionality
- Provide guidance to BSE organization on overall planning, control and risk management
- Coordinate BSE initiatives to include status reporting, financial, scope and schedule monitoring, task management, risk and issue tracking and resolution
- Participate in business-driven project activities to serve as representative for the BSE team and coordinate BSE tasks
- Partner with Business Enablement Team to support technology and process change management efforts including communications, planning, impact analysis, training etc.
- Design and implement support models for BSE applications including requirements gathering, vendor evaluation, contract negotiation, process flow documentation and roll-out
- Coordinate annual SOX/audit compliance activities for BSE
Tell us if you're ready.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of financial, project management or technical business analysis experience
- Experience working on application development or technology implementation projects using multiple methodologies including waterfall, Agile, and hybrid.
- Project management tools
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to multitask, and effectively manage/prioritize time across competing activities/resources
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to distill meaningful and accurate information from potentially ambiguous business descriptions
- Strong interpersonal skills required to build trust and respect with senior business leadership, solution stakeholders and solution delivery team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with SharePoint, iManage, SpringCM, DocuSign, Yardi, Argus Enterprise, ERP solutions, SalesForce,
- Experience with project management tools (Smart-sheets, Rally, MS Project) for project management, reporting and dash-boarding
- Real Estate experience
- Experience working with a global company
- Change management experience
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.