IT Systems Administrator at Alteryx, Inc.
At Alteryx Inc., we value altering the status quo, boldly stepping into the unknown and uncovering something no one else has ever done before. Our associates couple their strength of character with an innovative analytics platform and have the drive to achieve more than ever thought possible. Blend your will and skill to embrace and solve challenges and we will help you alter everything about your preconceived notions of work. Join the Alteryx team to break barriers and experience the thrill of solving.
To support our rapid growth and enable our 1200+ associates worldwide, Alteryx is adding an IT Systems Administrator to its IT team. As a Systems Administrator you will spearhead the planning, configuration, and implementation of best-in-class IT services to support and enable the growth of all our associates.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: 'working to be a part of our customer's solutions'.
- Capability to self-motivate, work independently and taking ownership of job responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to work within the IT Unified Communications field.
- Utilize ticket tracking system to document all support incidents.
- Provide Windows Server OS installation, administration, and maintenance.
- Assist with system monitoring, reviewing logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks.
- Participation with maintaining inventory of hardware and software assets.
- Participation with research, planning, scoping, implementation and ongoing support for projects.
- Participation in racking, cabling, and labeling of new servers.
- Identify opportunities for automation, and assist with the development of automation systems to address those opportunities.
- Support 24x7 operations environment (ability to support off-hours, weekends, holidays as needed)
- Demonstrated Customer Service & Troubleshooting skill sets
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience working with multi-tiered ticket handling/resolution systems
- Working Technical knowledge of Windows Server including;
- Active Directory
- Group Policy Management
- Windows Server Update Services
- Windows Deployment Services
- Windows File Services (DFS)
- Microsoft Terminal Services
- NTFS Permissions
- Event Logging
Working Technical knowledge of Windows Desktop OS including:
- Imaging - Creation and Deployment
- Remote Connectivity; VPN Clients
- Software Installation and troubleshooting
- Office 2010/2013 Support
- Basic understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, Switching, Routing, MPLS)
- Basic understanding of VoIP technology
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange
- Basic understanding of Shared Collaboration
- Basic understanding of Unified Communications
- At least 3 years of documented IT Experience
- Basic understanding of Hypervisor solutions - VMware preferred.
- Basic understanding of HyperConvergance - Nutanix preferred.
- Basic understanding of iSCSI SAN Technologies
- Working Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Working Technical Knowledge of Unified Communications
- Working Technical Knowledge of Enterprise level Wi-Fi Solutions - Aruba preferred.
- Certifications: VMware, Microsoft, CompTIA