IT Systems Administrator (G Suite) at Ibotta
The IT Systems Administrator (G Suite) will be a part of a team that supports business applications for Ibotta employees. This includes the planning, implementation, project management, and maintenance of a variety of modern software solutions. The ideal candidate is an incredible organizer, with strong technical skills, and a focus on teamwork.Here's what you'll be doing:
- Plan, analyze, design, document, implement, test, and maintain business applications and IT technical processes such as onboarding, license approval, etc.
- Consult with stakeholders to determine requirements for software solutions
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult issues
- Identify gaps and propose solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Write knowledge base articles, how-to guides, and training material for both Ibotta end-users and the Ibotta IT team
- Work closely with Information Security on compliance, configuration, and processes
- Work directly with vendors for licensing procurement and support escalation
- Assist with audits, as needed
- Coordinate with other members of IT to ensure consistency and standardization
- Act as subject matter expert for Google G Suite Enterprise
- Assist with configuration of Identity/Access Management (IDP, SAML, SSO, etc.)
- 3+ years of progressive information technology experience
- 2+ years managing enterprise business applications
- Extensive knowledge of Google G Suite Enterprise administration
- Strong knowledge of G Suite MDM
- Strong knowledge of SAML IdP configuration (OneLogin, Okta, etc.)
- Wide ranging familiarity with popular SaaS applications
- Strong communication skills, both written, and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of macOS, iOS, and Android
- Familiarity with Kanban/Agile project management
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and hands-on environment
- Bachelors degree in technology or related field
- Experience with Jamf for macOS management and MDM
- Experience with Zendesk, Atlassian Jira and Confluence, Box
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with directory services such as Active Directory or JumpCloud
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.