Position at Funding Circle US
Funding Circle is seeking a strong IT Helpdesk Analyst to help us build-up and grow our new office in Downtown Denver! This person will work with a team to help Funding Circle employees get connected, productive, and secure as quickly as possible, and ensure that they remain that way throughout their tenure at the company.
As the IT Helpdesk Analyst you will…
- Act as primary Level 1 support for all tickets/walkups
- Basic troubleshooting for all devices & office equipment and software
- Initial productivity App troubleshooting
- Advanced Productivity App Troubleshooting with engineering assistance if needed
- Basic Support & Mac management within JAMF - Work with IT Engineering on Advanced issues
- Loaner device deployment & management
- Primary laptop imaging, break fix, replacement etc
- Primary printer support & toner refill, inventory and asset management, telecom management (administration & support in Ring Central)
- Primary administration in Google Apps
- Desktop software tracking, deployment, support
- Conference room troubleshooting and maintenance, and basic network troubleshooting
- Project work & Integration troubleshooting as assigned by Management
- Primary for New Hire account creation and deployment
- Secondary for New Hire orientation/remote or at HQ and new Office builds
- AV/All Hands support with Facilities
- Future PagerDuty on call rotation as the team grows
- General documentation creation and management
- Advanced Win/OSX troubleshooting
- Jira/Confluence tasks
- Printer vendor management and installation backup
You’ve been there and done this…
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience with Mac and PC technical support
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take general project requirements and execute on them
- Excellent written communication skills and customer service attitude
- Proven desire to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion
- Experience in a corporate or enterprise level environment
- Experience with a wide set of SaaS products such as: Okta, Google Apps, Jira, Slack, SalesForce, Zoom and Jamf.
- Experience administering heterogeneous networks of OSX and Windows
- Experience working and coordinating with a team and adept at working in an interrupt-driven environment
- Bonus: Basic ability to write in interpreted languages (ex: Powershell)
- Experience administering a mix of OSX, and Windows
- Experience working and coordinating with a distributed team and adept at working in an interrupt-driven environment
- Identifies with our mission, “to build a better financial world”
- Aligns with our core values: Think Smart, Make It Happen, Be Open, Stand together, Live The Adventure
Why Join Us?
Happy employees are productive employees, that’s why we offer a hearty benefits package. From learning and development and commuter stipends, to a competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we’ve got you covered! That being said, have you heard about what we're doing?! Our mission is what really motivates us to come to work each day:
- We're supporting small business, the engine of economic growth.
- We're helping facilitate higher yields for investors and lower interest rates for borrowers.
- We can fund loans extremely quickly, all online!
- We have a clear competitive advantage globally in areas like domain expertise and regulatory processes.
To learn more about our work environment, culture, and perks, visit: