IT Support Technician
SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking an IT Support Technician for their office headquarters in Broomfield, CO. The IT Support Technician installs, configures, and maintains all office laptops, desktops, servers, printers, WiFi, VPN, AV equipment, and office networks.
Needed SpotX’er talents:
• Setting up all hardware and software for SpotX employees
• Installing and maintaining WiFi in HQ and all remote offices
• Installing and maintaining VPN in HQ and all remote offices
• Answering all trouble tickets from SpotX employees
• Responsible for the Active Directory servers and their functionality
• Responsible for all office backups
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
• Strong understanding of WAN/LAN technologies
• Subject matter expert on both Apple devices and PC's
• Subject matter expert on both iPhones and Droids
• Subject matter expert in WiFi technologies
• Subject matter expert in office VPN. Strong communication skills
• Required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
• Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
• Work-life balance
• Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
• Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
• Snack wall, company gym, ping pong & foosball
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k matching program