IT Support Technician
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
Company: SpotX, Inc.
Requisition ID: 26558
SpotX is looking for a hard working, quick learning, IT Support Technician to join our rapidly growing, hilariously funny, IT/Systems team.
We don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in you being a genuine human being and pleasant to work with. Sure, we might share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work.
Making an immediate impact:
- All IT related duties for our 650+ employees worldwide
- Install, test, monitor, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer systems, networks, and peripherals
- You will be working on multi platform OS' and phones
- Have the opportunity to travel internationally and domestically
- Be a part of a collaborative technical decision making process
- ...AND be surrounded by smart, fun people
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- 3 or more years of experience in an IT or related role
- Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.14
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 prefer Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Active Directory
- Advanced networking experience
- Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Docs etc..)
- Mobile Configuration of iOS and Android Devices
- The imaging of computers via a standard provided image
- Experience operating inside a ticketing system to resolve issue
- Great attitude is a Must!
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball, table tennis, and beer
- Benefits such as medical, dental, and 401(k)