IT Support Specialist at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (MST) on Monday, June 21, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Team
Our IT team strives to improve the employee experience and enhance business functions through the use of technology. They work with teams across the organization to provide technical support, system administration, consultation, and many other services.
About the Candidate
Qualified candidates are IT professionals with strong problem solving skills and a passion for technology. Candidates should have a true customer-focused mindset and be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with users from any department.
What you'll be doing
- Handle IT support requests from internal end users
- Follow up on outstanding requests and ensure timely resolution
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process
- Assist with employee training and onboarding
- Manage and monitor internal IT assets to ensure accurate inventory records
- Support computers, printers, scanners, computer peripherals
- Become a pro at utilizing the JumpCloud platform to support our employees
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Linux. We’ll also throw a few Windows systems in there to keep you on your toes
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical users
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- The ability to thrive in a fast-moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Process driven and highly organized
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- The ability to demonstrate critical thinking to resolve day-to-day end user issues
- A people person with strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- 3-5 years of IT experience, or equivalent education
- ITIL awareness a plus
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $55,000-$75,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and 401k benefits. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description