IT Support Specialist at AMP Robotics
AMP Robotics is a pioneer and industry leader in artificial intelligence (AI), robotics, and infrastructure for the waste and recycling industry. We’re working to reimagine and actively modernize recycling by applying AI and automation to increase recycling rates and economically recover recyclables reclaimed as raw materials for the global supply chain. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology solutions that solve many of the central challenges of recycling to make it more efficient, cost-effective, scalable, and sustainable.
Headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, the Denver Post named AMP one of the 2021 Top Workplaces in Colorado. We’re fostering an environment where talented, driven individuals can grow and create impact. We seek unconventional thinkers to join our mission to enable a world without waste; at AMP, your contributions have meaning and can spur change. With backing from top-tier investors and national recognition including Fortune’s Impact 20, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and Forbes’ most promising AI companies, we’re always seeking ways to better our operations, raising the bar on innovation, and looking to collaborate and improve each day in what we do. Learn more at AMPRobotics.com.
AMP Robotics is hiring an IT Support Specialist reporting to the Head of IT.
This role will focus on the automation of application, IAM, and OS delivery across PC, Mac, and mobile platforms. This person will be a key member on improving our employee experience using these platforms to be both productive and secure of all assets throughout their lifecycle. We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who can work independently, with other teams as well as key partners to ensure continued success.
As our IT Support Specialist you will work to:
- Manage automations of end user provisioning through process management, end point engineering, single sign on technologies and other automation tools.
- Customer Support: Provides professional, courteous, and quality systems support to all users in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with computer systems and peripheral equipment located throughout the organization in response to reported incidents.
- Train end users in use of equipment and software.
- Take an active role in building out and managing asset management; Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory controls.
- Work to prepare workstations and accounts for new personnel as a part of onboarding.
- Work alongside MSPs and external resources on IT projects.
- Create and update IT Processes, procedures, documentation and reports.
- Handle day to day IT Infrastructure duties and provide escalation support.
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of projects involving existing and new technical solutions.
- Install, upgrade and monitor software and hardware.
- Help with network monitoring, optimization, upgrades and site build outs.
- Performs general IT maintenance tasks.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to balance responsibilities of multiple projects while meeting agreed upon objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be courteous and efficient when handling and resolving issues.
- Google Workspace Administration.
- Slack Administration.
- SaaS Application Integration and Administration.
- Common authentication standards (OAuth, SAML).
- LAN protocols and technologies, such as TCP/IP; ability to troubleshoot network services such as DNS, DHCP, HTTPS.
- Chromebook, Mac, Mobile, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Anti-virus/anti-malware technologies.
- Network troubleshooting skills.
- Email security; such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC.
- Hyper-V and/or VMWare experience.
- Scripting and workflow automation experience.
- Previous experience with asset management software is a plus.
- Previous administration experience of Atlassian and Slack is a plus.
Education & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience supporting desktops and laptops across Windows, Linux, and Mac in an enterprise environment.
- 4 years software application support via remote assist and/or desk side in a service/helpdesk environment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus, and ability to accurately see and label color.
- Louisville and/or Broomfield.
- Travel between local office locations and occasionally national travel.
- Please note: This role requires travel, and AMP requires employees who travel to be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19. AMP is an equal opportunity employer and, consistent with applicable law, will consider requests for reasonable accommodations based on disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs, or as required by state or local law, where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the Company.
AMP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Salary & Compensation Information: $26.44 - 31.25/hr depending on experience
- Medical - The company covers up 85% to 100% of the premium for Cigna healthcare plans depending on the selection. Employees pay the difference in premium if they select a more expensive plan. Up to 75% for dependents.
- Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability.
- 401(k) retirement plan (non-matching).
- 14 days PTO and 6 paid sick days.
- Nine (9) paid holidays – 7 company designated and 2 floating holidays. (salaried employees only).