IT Support Leadership
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build a high performing Support team through mentorship, training, and direct feedback
- Work closely with our CPE and Systems teams to drive the best technology for our support organization
- Use data to find trends and drive continuous improvement through collaboration with your peers
- Handle procurement and vendor relationships
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally with stakeholders, providing progress on projects, risks, and performance metrics
- Enable team members career goals and identify opportunities for self-development
- Comfortable with ambiguous problem solving and encourage healthy debate within the team
- Supporting Gusties in all their IT and AV needs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in managing technical service operations and a support team
- Experience in a fast moving environment
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills
- Strong exposure to macOS environments
- Experience with GSuite, Okta, and Jira tooling
- You know the problem with UDP jokes.
Here's more about the team with a few highlights from our Engineering Blog:
- How We Built a Service-Driven Team
- Our Diversity Goals
- Our Principles and Values
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 60,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.