We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences for their customers. Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, a brand new methodology that is helping enterprises embrace digital transformation. Major enterprises across industries ranging from quick service restaurants to airlines and everything in between are reaping the benefits. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. We offer numerous committees and resource groups, including the Women’s Resource Group, Parent’s ERG, and our DEI committee, to name a few. We bring the culture of a small kint startup to a rapidly expanding company, which has tripled its size in just 2 years. Our executives and managers come from an impressive range of backgrounds and are passionate about enabling their team to find their passion. Many of our employees work remotely, though we also have satellite offices in Chicago, Denver, and DC.
🚀 About the Role
Are you the person everyone in your family calls when their tech doesn't work? As an IT Support Engineer, you will help manage & deliver internal IT support needs critical to our business while also improving processes, task automation and asset management functions. You will use your expertise to understand our existing environment & user base while organizing and overseeing technical processes critical to our organization. You’re an energetic, dependable, technically savvy, highly organized and “fun to work with” team member willing to go above and beyond to support our internal teams, MacBooks and tool technologies.
- Handle a variety of technical needs and functions pertaining to end user support and internal IT issues.
- Manage asset procurement, system onboarding, and streamlining the employee lifecycle.
- Support back office technologies with Google Workspace and other supporting platforms.
- Think holistically by putting the customer first for a given problem or need.
- Create and maintain technical department references including articles, process diagrams, documents, spreadsheets, and checklists.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and remediate technical issues to resolution.
- Assist, manage, and support general IT needs and requests critical to our operations.
- Engage and partner with internal teams to improve automation.
- Monitor and respond to IT related helpdesk requests in a fast & timely manner.
- Innovate and enjoy solving complex technical problems creatively!
- Flexible, passionate, positive, energetic, and thrives working in a team environment.
- Experience & technical knowledge with the OSX operating system and Apple products.
- Familiarity with JAMF MDM (or other MDM solutions) managing zero touch asset deployments ensuring asset compliance is 100% accurate and maintained.
- Experience assisting MacOS users pertaining to email assistance, a variety of technical issues, new hire account creation and various device & asset needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical staff and management.
- Knowledge of EndPoint antivirus software, agent management, prevention of security issues with malware or other related incidents.
- Ability to understand, integrate and exploit new technologies at a fast, adaptable pace.
- You're curious and self-motivated, so you’re probably really familiar with a variety of different technologies. We understand the value of learning and expanding out of your comfort zone!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent (NOTE: not required but nice to have, we have self-taught, motivated engineers as well!)
- 2 - 5 years experience in dynamic and large scale distributed environments.
- Compensation: $60,000-70,000
🏆 Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
401k and Options / Equity
Time off (Paid Vacation, 9 Sick days, Holidays)
11 company holidays
3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
In addition to our more traditional benefits, we also offer generous perks, a flexible work environment, and numerous resources for professional development and team building.
Rewards and recognitions programs
Robust onboarding and training program
One-time stipend for work at home employees
Flexible work environments
Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
Employee Referral Program
Lead Referral Program
Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
Supportive and collaborative culture
RECHARGE PROGRAM (after 3 years, disconnect for 3 weeks, no email/slack)
About Quantum Metric
As the pioneer in Continuous Product Design, Quantum Metric helps organizations put customers at the heart of everything they do. The Quantum Metric platform empowers a customer-centric culture, using quantified empathy to align business and technical teams to effectively prioritize customers needs based on business impact.
Today, Quantum Metric captures insights from 20 percent of the world’s internet users, supporting nationally recognized brands in ecommerce and retail, travel, financial services and telecommunications. 6 of our customers come from the top 25 Fortune 500 Companies. Our customer retention rate is 97%.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. Quantum Metric has been recognized as an excellent place to work by the Inc 5000 and the Deloitte 500.
If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.