IT Support Engineer
Gusto is making the most complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal. Imagine payroll that brings everyone peace of mind, HR that transforms work into a community, and benefits that help people plan for a better future. That’s what we’re building at Gusto.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for talented staff across the board to join our growing team. As an IT Support Engineer in our Denver office, you’ll be an integral part of a brand new team focused on driving efficiencies and automation for internal workflows and providing world class technology support for all Gusto employees.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Provide IT assistance via remote support channels to all Gusto employees for a multitude of operational tasks e.g. password resets, access requests, application support. Requests can come in via Slack, Jira, email, or Zoom
- Keep the IT team scaling efficiently by automating onboarding, offboarding and access workflows
- Provision/Deprovision accounts and setup and document all required access for new employees
- Work with functional teams and business leaders to ensure all standard profiles for new hire access are kept up to date
- Track, resolve, or dispatch all issues in Jira Service Desk
- Administrate and integrate cloud services e.g. Gsuite, Slack, Okta, Azure, Duo Security, Jira, Office365, and many more
- Create and update technology documentation for internal IT teams and for Gusto employees
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new technologies and get to the root of issues
- Experience building and maintaining highly efficient automation workflows around application access
- Outstanding people and communication skills
- Upbeat and positive, motivated by making someone else’s day smoother
- Super detail oriented and highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesn’t exist
- Incredibly reliable and follow through on what you promise
- 4+ years of IT Support experience
- Gsuite Administration experience
- Okta Administration experience
- Experience with documentation of repeatable processes
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.