IT Support Engineer at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We’re seeking an IT Support Engineer to join our fast-paced IT Team. This person will report to the Director of IT and own responsibility for supporting our internal IT infrastructure and users. The role requires an individual with the drive to learn new things and a passion for supporting the operation of our internal IT systems and users.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 150 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide initial support for all technology platforms for the entire organization
- Manage help desk tickets from creation to resolution, including detailing troubleshooting steps and escalating issues to higher tier resources when required
- Deploy IT equipment for new hires, including imaging, configuration, IT orientation and physical set up
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Support VoIP phone system, and conferencing hardware.
- Manage various infrastructure projects, such as hardware upgrades and system implementations, from start to completion.
- Interacting with third party vendors for support and purchases
- Work occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Must have excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite: Windows and Office Suite
- Experience with Mac OS
- Linux Experience a plus
- Knowledge of networking concepts, such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN
- Able to research and make recommendations for new technologies as needed
- Able to configure a variety of devices, including servers, network equipment, A/V equipment, desktops, laptops, iPhone/Android smartphones and printers
- Responsive and proactive to customer requests + able to maintain a friendly persona under pressure
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, simultaneous assignments
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful, and detail-oriented
- Have the drive and aptitude to take on new projects, learn new skillsets, and expand current knowledgebase
- At least 1 year of experience with helpdesk and computer troubleshooting, including desktop, laptops, and smartphones
- Relevant certifications or education a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $45K - $60K, inclusive of salary and bonus.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.