IT Support Administrator at Red Canary
What You'll Do
- Contribute to frictionless technology experiences that embody our company values.
- Provide world-class technical support.
- Assign and take tickets, respond to requests and direct people to the right solution.
- Conduct our IT onboarding activities. Run the new hire sessions and welcome new employees to the flock.
- Drive the use and improvement of our self-help resources including our collective company knowledge-base, chatbots and DIY functionality. Curate these resources and help make them great. Share them with the company.
- Own the technology experience in our Denver Office. Coordinate efforts that result in intuitive experiences and excitement about the use of our space.
- Coordinate the logistics and of our hardware assets; help make sure we are using the right equipment and we have enough of it.
- Nurture the employee centric culture and strive to be the best representative of the IT department to your fellow canaries
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years relevant work experience on a high-performing IT team
- Hands-on experience supporting MacOS-heavy environments
- A proven track record of delivering high quality IT onboarding and support
- A demonstrated ability to create elegant documentation that empowers people to help themselves
- A passion for improving the human experience with technology at work
- An ability to communicate technical concepts and processes effortlessly and effectively, no matter the audience
- Experience working with and supporting mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and related devices
- Experience working with and supporting common office technology (meeting rooms, security badges, printers)
- A strong urge to collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders
- A high degree of empathy for our internal customers, and feel the only measure of success is how well we fulfill their needs
- A positive attitude and default to action. If you see something that may negatively impact the customer experience, you dive right in, isolate the issue, and ensure we do whatever it takes to eliminate it