IT Specialist at Alteryx
We are looking to add an additional member to our IT Helpdesk team and presently have an immediate opening to fill the role of IT Specialist. Primary responsibilities are laptop provisioning and new employee onboarding. Additional responsibilities are desktop support and customer care. We are a fast-growing company and there are many opportunities to contribute to the success of the IT team.
- Zealously promotes our Customer Centric approach: working to be a part of our customer's solutions.
- Directly involved in and responsible for the deployment, repair, replacement, disposal, and inventory management of End User Computing equipment (desktops, laptops, phones, printers, conferencing room hardware)
- Ensures all assigned tickets are updated and moving towards a successful resolution in a manner that meets or exceeds Service Level Objectives.
- Additional skills and responsibilities include hands-on support of all end user IT services, such as:
- Support of local and remote laptops in a mixed Microsoft and Apple environment
- Wireless and Remote connectivity, VPN clients
- Web conferencing and AV Support
- Printing and scanning
- Software installations and troubleshooting on Mac and PC.
- Smart phone and tablet setup and troubleshooting
- Triage connectivity issues, and work with the Network and System teams to resolve issues.
- Must be customer service focused with a desire to exceed customer expectations at every opportunity.
- Must be able to work independently, yet adhere to company standards in areas of documentation, planning, and execution.
- Proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- At least 1 year of IT-related support experience
- Thorough understanding of the Microsoft stack of applications (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Windows Operating Systems, Group Policies, Microsoft Exchange, etc. (Windows 10), (MS O365).
- Working knowledge of application packaging, operating system imaging, patch management and deployment with systems like JAMF and Microsoft Intune & Autopilot
- Full understanding of typical Mac/PC hardware and software installation
- Experience supporting smart phones and tablets.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.