Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
As the IT Security Manager you will oversee Information Security staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining information security processes across the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure to liability to ensure reduced financial loss to the organization. Ideally this position will be based in Mountain or Pacific time to provide full coverage.
- Communicates with clients to address complex information security issues as well as coordinating and implementing information security, operations and activities to ensure protection of information assets
- Collaborates with clients and Client Management to establish client confidence in FIS’s information security program. Works with business teams to ensure information security initiatives are understood and implemented. Provides guidance and cross training to other team members.
- Works with business teams to ensure information security initiatives are understood and implemented.
- Establishes goals and objectives for team performance and manages attainment of those goals.
- Responsible for technical information security architecture, network and system security designs, implementation and management of information security systems and/or programs for the protection of the environment.
- Keeps senior management apprised on the status of information security issues and initiatives.
- Performs staff leadership role and promotes motivation through effective management and mentoring.
What you bring:
- 5+ year experience working with Security Analysis particularly Network Security.
2+ year experience as a security manager, managing IT Security and Network/Firewall Security environmentsCISSP, GSEC, CCNE, or other security or network certifications desired but not required
- Extensive knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access control), design and engineering as well as encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, and more.
- Proficiency in interacting with executive level clients with a focus on time management, communications, decision making, presentation and organizational skills
- Excellent input and planning into application development, systems engineering, and network engineering for development of security requirements and best practices are implemented and followed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or cyber security or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.