IT Security Analyst Specialist at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The team is a very collaborative group. We are focused on security and risk management while providing end user experiences that let people want to be more secure with the management of their privileged accounts and secrets. We empower asset owners to own, and partner with them to maintain compliance and reduce cybersecurity risks throughout the enterprise. This team's niche is secrets management in cloud and containerized environments.
What you will be doing:
- You will be working, hands-on with Hashicorp Vault and cloud environments.
- You will be providing SME technical leadership in guiding teams to integrate cloud and on-prem solutions with Vault.
- You will be providing SME technical leadership in deployment, governance, and policy development applicable to secrets management in DevSecOps workstreams.
What you bring:
- 2 years of hands-on experience with Hashicorp Vault
- 2 years of experience with cloud environments like AWS and Azure
- A solid understanding of cybersecurity and governance
- Experience with DevOps and Secrets Management
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and collaborate with teams across the enterprise
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in the FinTech vertical
- Hashicorp Vault Associate certification
- AWS or Azure cloud certification
- Sec+ or CISSP certification
- Referenceable work in Hashicorp Vault and Kubernetes
What we offer you:
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.