IT Security Analyst Senior at FIS
Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :25%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Join our dynamic team of collaborative experts and help us transform our Enterprise Identity & Access Management (EIAM) program. At FIS, we encourage individual development, embrace an inclusive environment, reward innovative excellence and support our communities. Hone your functional skills and expertise and help us deliver the next generation of Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and services.
What you will be doing:
Drive our Enterprise Identity & Access Management transformation strategy, dramatically improving employee experience, increasing security and delivering measurable value to the organization. Be a part of our EIAM intake process responsible for analyzing requests and assigning to the appropriate EIAM team for handling. Be a liaison between the business and the development teams to articulate application requirements and system configurations. Analyze applications to recommend onboarding scenarios. Ensure applications adhere to the EIAM Policy.
- Ensures User Access Management activities conform to process standards and policies
- Ensures that the User Access Management processes are followed and directs any remediation of non-compliance
- Develops and executes User Access Management process improvement plans
- Initiates escalation where appropriate
- Engages upper levels of management when needed to resolve conflicts
- Ensures User Access Management participants receive appropriate training in the process
- Responsible for provision of artefacts for audits
- Analyses metrics and reporting to detect trends or problems in the process
- Responsible for design or changes in the Access Model to ensure alignment with framework principles and objectives
- Ensures that appropriate access data in workflow tools is accurate and available to appropriate process participants
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization's computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and IT Security
- Skilled at project management
- Skilled at product management
- Skilled at building relationships with stakeholders, teams, and clients
- Proficient in techniques that can be used to understand the business problem statement
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
Added bonus if you have:
- CISSP Certification
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology
- AWS Experience
- SailPoint IdentityIQ Experience
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.