IT Security Analyst Senior (Regulatory Relations) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Regulatory Relations team acts as the liaison with Federal, State and Global regulatory agencies. It is our mission to promote the unification of the Company’s regulatory obligations with its business practices by championing a culture of exemplary controls, giving the business readiness to show its distinction of operational compliance, and preparing FIS for tomorrow’s changes in the governing landscape.
What you will be doing:
You will be working with the FIS business units and corporate entities to prepare them for upcoming regulatory examinations. You will interface with FIS’ regulators.
· Obtain documentation to fulfill examiner requests. Determine if the documentation is adequate.
· Utilize SharePoint to track all exam requests
· Assist with the preparation of exam presentations
· Lead examination meetings
· Follow up on supplemental exam requests
· Utilize RMIS to enter and follow up on exam issues
· Review the team’s examination collateral to ensure correctness and completeness
· Complete questionnaires and requests from global and domestic regulators
· Facilitate enterprise level projects to enhance current procedures or create new ones
· Work directly with regulators to clarify FIS policies, standards and procedures
What you bring:
· Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
· The ability to interface comfortably with all levels of the company
· The ability to travel 70 percent of the time, including international travel
Added bonus if you have:
· Prior risk management experience
· Audit/SOC/PCI/Vendor Management experience
· Experience working with FDIC/OCC/FRB
· Experience working with FIS clients and various FIS business units
What we offer you:
· A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
· The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
· A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
· A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.