IT Security Analyst I (IAM) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
As an integral part of the Enterprise Identity & Access Management team, the Identity and Access Management operations team is the front-line team that interacts with all internal users at FIS.
Our team of professionals are responsible for granting access to the applications and services that our internal colleagues use to perform their day to day duties. As part of the team you will have the opportunity to work with like minded individuals supporting user access administration for a diverse set of applications, across all software platforms throughout all our environments. You will be trained to work with the latest Identity Governance and Access applications so that you are prepared for the challenges that this position offers.
What you will be doing:
The candidate’s primary role will be in support of user administration. Fulfilling service requests to allow individuals to access the systems that they need in order to perform their daily responsibilities. You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to policy and standards throughout the Joiner, Mover and Leaver lifecycle for our internal customers. You will ensure access adheres to the principle of least privileged access. You will also be trained to use the latest industry standard tools for the administration of the user access.
- Ability to follow procedures for entitlement provisioning across all platforms and applications under control of the identity and access management team
- Performs direct support for business and IT personnel by fulfilling access requests
- Functions as an escalation for the service desk for security or access related issues
- Troubleshooting complex security access related issues
- Develops and maintains security administration documentation, including procedure documentation for provisioning processes within non-standard platform applications
- Assists with periodic access review and remediation activities
- Provide assistance with internal and external audits
- Reviews security reports and researches violations and inconsistencies
What you bring:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Security or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have broad technical knowledge of network operating systems (e.g., UNIX, Windows) and major platforms used within FIS (e.g., mainframe, Tandem) and experience in multi-platform environments
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks concurrently and reprioritize work independently as needed
- Attention to detail is required
Added bonus if you have:
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel throughout the organization
- Excellent organization, problem solving and time management skills and attention to detail
- CISSP Certification
- Security + or any other security related certifications.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.