IT Risk & Compliance Manager at HomeAdvisor
ANGI Homeservices is seeking an IT Risk & Compliance Manager to join our team. The IT Risk and Compliance Manager would be responsible for ensuring IT General Controls and Security controls are consistently applied with in our technology environment. They would report to the VP of Information Security at ANGI Homeservices. Our business is complicated, and we must ensure that our internal process and controls within our Technology environment meet the ever-evolving needs of the greater business. In this role, you will be responsible for:
This individual will participate in various internal and external audits and be responsible for recommending and designing IT processes and controls with management across the business.
- Develop and maintain consistent application of IT General Controls
- Oversee the IT Risk and Compliance team to ensure all management testing is performed completely and accurately
- Drive Internal and External Audits for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI
- Coordinating with Internal and External Audit teams to ensure any audit findings are remediated in an effective and timely manner
- Understand and assist with Information Security Audits including vulnerability management assessments, software development life cycle reviews, and privacy assessments
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments to complete audit objectives
Skills and Requirements:
- Expert in IT audit workflow and process
- Ability to scope and discover IT systems for multiple different audit standards (PCI, SOX, etc.)
- Experience enforcing control requirements as a part of new system implementations
- Assessment of business risk associated with IT systems
- Ability to accurately evaluate application of IT controls and the impact of IT control failures
- Knowledge of SOX, SSAE 18, PCI DSS, and data privacy regulations (CCPA, GDPR)
- Knowledge of NIST and/or COBIT frameworks
- Experience designing controls related to cloud environments and RPA (Robotics Process Automation)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to resolve ambiguity and take decisive action
- 5 years+ of IT or Security Audit or Compliance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- CISA, CISSP, or similar certifications are preferred
At HomeAdvisor we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.