IT Risk & Compliance Analyst at HomeAdvisor
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. By creating innovative technology and providing a highly collaborative environment, we have achieved accelerated growth year after year, and have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for each of the past 6 years.
HomeAdvisor is known for our casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. With a generous “take what you need” vacation policy, high collaboration across the business, and the ability for individuals to make a tangible impact, we truly believe in our people and our product. This role will work in our brand-new Headquarters in the RiNo Arts District in Denver, CO.
ANGI Homeservices is seeking an IT Risk & Compliance Analyst to join our team. Our business is complicated, and we must ensure that our internal process and controls within our Technology environment meet the ever-evolving needs of the greater business. In this role, you are responsible for:
- Assisting in supporting ANGI’s current and future compliance-related responsibilities (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, privacy regulations, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining business process and controls documentation
- Facilitating the internal and external audit process
- Monitoring audit remediation efforts
- Designing and improving internal controls across our information technology environment
- Execution of management testing for IT general controls related to access and change management
- Identification of business risks and coordination of remediation of vulnerabilities and threats
Specific skills and competencies we’ll be evaluating:
- 1-2 years of experience in IT audit and/or IT Risk Consulting
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (COBIT, ITIL) and regulatory requirements (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI)
- Familiarity with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC2, PCI-DSS, GDPR etc.)
- CISA certification preferred
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and strategies
- Experience consulting or auditing public companies is a plus
- Knowledge of auditing standards (GAAS)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic project management and time management skills
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems or Accounting (or similar)
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.