Guild is hiring an IT Operations Engineer to aid in supporting our growing employee base.
As an IT Operations Engineer, you’ll be a member of the IT Ops team that works alongside the IT Helpdesk. You will assist this team with maintaining the cloud directory, corporate network, wireless connectivity, Tier 2/3 end-user support, SaaS platforms, and helping the Director of IT with new and exciting technical projects. You’ll be a critical member of the team, as this role will be key in creating and maintaining an efficient and productive technical environment.
As an IT Operations Engineer, you will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams to plan, test, and deploy SaaS tools
- Provide Tier 2/3 support to the Help Desk staff and help keep ticket queue to a minimum
- Work with IT & InfoSec to audit cost, access control, and permissions across our SaaS applications
- Create documentation around system and network infrastructure
- Package, test, deploy and update software with JAMF Pro
You are a strong fit for this role if:
- You have extensive experience as a Mac Administrator and are also comfortable with Windows and Linux.
- Experience with Jamf Pro, Okta, Google Apps Suite and Zendesk
- Experience with managing multi-site networks. Highly proficient in maintaining routers, switches, firewalls, access points, and other related hardware. (Cisco Meraki)
- Experience selecting, deploying, and maintaining IP-based video conferencing solutions
- Lover of documentation (reading and writing)
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there are frequent changes and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce, and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees