IT Operations Coordinator at Prove (Formerly Payfone)
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (MST) on Friday, April 30, 2021
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500 financial institutions including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks. Prove’s cloud solutions and mobile intelligence -driven APIs can be easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling companies to authenticate customer identities accurately, effortlessly, and privately, while mitigating fraud. Prove’s solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
As we continue to scale our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
This role supports IT program and project managers, technical directors, integration architects, and engineers, all focused on delivering world-class IT service and support for our customers. The successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships across the company, drive toward defined and measurable outcomes, and strive toward continual improvements and creative problem solving.
What You Are Accountable For
- Provide support of the procurement process, including ordering, renewals, warranties, help resolve discrepancies, and assist with IT vendor contract maintenance;
- Serve as liaison between IT and Finance; monitor expenditures, report on established goals/objectives, and identify cost-effective procurement strategies;
- Track and report on dependencies, project conflicts, and bottlenecks to mitigate and minimize risks to projects and customers;
- Prepare data-driven reports of IT expenditures, suppliers, and vendors for executives, as requested;
- Assist with preparation and submission of audit documentation;
- Assist with implementing CMDB/ITAM service management;
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What We Require
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Understanding of agile methodologies; Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Atlassian Suite;
- Exceptionally detail oriented; focused on precision and accuracy;
- Effective time management capabilities;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills;
- Ability to handle ambiguity and be a creative problem solver;
- Ability to thrive working with highly technical internal teams to drive to problem resolution;
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies;
- Ability to keep pace and absorb rapidly evolving technology.
The salary range for this role based in Denver, Colorado is $80,000 - $105,000. (Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
This position is eligible to participate in the annual incentive program. Prove’s Benefits include but are not limited to:
-Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment
-401(k) plan with company match
-Unlimited vacation time
-Stock option grants for each full-time new hire
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
Read Full Job Description