IT Network Administrator
The IT Network Administrator will be a part of a team that designs and supports Ibotta's network infrastructure. This includes the planning, implementation, management, and execution of networking processes, documentation, and analytics. The ideal candidate is an incredible organizer, with strong technical skills, and a focus on teamwork.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Plan, analyze, design, document, implement, test, and maintain network infrastructure such as switches, routers, firewalls, security systems, VPN, and VoIP solutions
- Manage and maintain IPS/IDS policies and firewall rules
- Work closely with IT Security on compliance, configuration, and processes
- Coordinate with other members of IT to ensure consistency and standardization
- Consult with stakeholders to determine requirements for networking solutions
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult issues
- Work directly with vendors for hardware and licensing procurement
- Identify gaps and propose solutions to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Write knowledge base articles, how-to guides, and training material for the Ibotta IT team
- Assist with audio visual planning and support including hardware installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and procurement (TVs, Zoom Rooms, etc.)
- Assist with audits, as needed
- On-call for nights and weekends as needed
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive information technology experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Network Administrator role
- Proven experience with Cisco Meraki solutions
- Certifications: CompTIA Network+ and Security+, CMNO/CMSS
- Strong knowledge of wireless networking design and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of networking skills including: troubleshooting network problems, traffic monitoring, device connectivity and debugging, DNS, DHCP, MPLS, SSH, Radius, 802.1x, and VLAN/ACL architecture planning
- Strong knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with VPN solutions (OpenVPN, AnyConnect, etc.)
- Experience with enterprise logging (Splunk, SumoLogic, etc.)
- Familiarity with network IDS/IPS systems (SNORT, SourceFire, etc.)
- Familiarity with Kanban/Agile project management
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance
- Knowledge of popular SaaS applications
- Knowledge of macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and hands-on environment
- Bachelor's degree in technology or related field
- Additional Cisco certifications or similar vendor offerings
- Experience with modern audio/visual hardware and conferencing solutions (Zoom)
- Experience with on-premise VoIP and/or hosted phone system solutions
- Scripting skills in one language such as Python, Powershell, etc.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.