IT Manager at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company in downtown Denver that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite transforming how organizations work and learn. We're seeking an IT Manager to oversee the day-to-day functions of the IT department. This position has three direct reports and is responsible for coordinating and delegating the responsibilities of the IT team. This is a hybrid role requiring 3 to 4 days in office weekly.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is a market disruptor in the collaboration software space with three straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world's meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014, it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Manage a team of three IT professionals in charge of IT systems administration and Helpdesk Support
- Develop and maintain IT and Security policies, procedures, and processes
- Oversee management of equipment inventory
- Maintain disaster recovery and backup procedures to enable business continuity
- Ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company's systems and networks
- Ensure security of company systems and infrastructure, and manage IT security breaches as well as ongoing security pentesting and company training
- Manage IT budget and procurements
- Coordinate IT resource needs and responsibilities for trade shows
- Foster a robust customer-centric culture through the organization
- Hire, train, and develop a team of IT professionals
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team's ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Objectives (SLO)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least three years of previous experience in an IT similar role or related field
- At least one year of previous leadership/supervisory experience in IT from a similar role or related field
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft 365 and GSuite use and administration
- Firm grasp of Network, Firewall administration
- Experience Microsoft Windows Server, Mac OS, and Linux administration
- Experience with Okta, JumpCloud use, and administration preferred
- Experience in managing and tracking issues in a ticketing system (Remedy, Atlassian Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Prior experience in creating, managing, and maintaining process flows, diagrams, and process definition documents.
- Willing and able to both lead a team and be hands-on
- Strong communication, project management, and technical skills are critical
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced/demanding environment
- Strong analytical & problem-solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully mentor a team
- Ability to obtain & maintain full knowledge and understanding of the company and department rules and regulations, policies, and procedures
- ITIL ITSM and/or Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
- Industry Certification (preferred): Microsoft, Networking, VMWare, Cisco, Security, etc.
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs
- Ability to work from the Denver office as needed
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of $90K to $110K, inclusive of salary and bonus (Colorado Positions Only)
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the "submit application" button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.